If you are between the ages of 18 and 25 and are looking to apply for your first Texas driver's license, then you must successfully complete adult driver education.
Is this adult driver ed approved by the state of Texas?
是的, this course is approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (cq9跳高高中大奖视频) to meet your adult driver's license requirement as stated by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Can I enroll and get started on the course before my 18th birthday?
Texas Senate Bill 1317 specifies that adult driver education is only for adults; you must be 18 years old to enroll in the course.
Can I take a cq9跳高高中大奖视频 course instead of the 成人司机 course?
德州防守打法 is a driver safety course used to dismiss a traffic ticket or lower your insurance premiums. Adults between the ages of 18–25 must take an approved adult driver education course in order to get a Texas driver's license.
This course is the required total of 6 hours.
Do I have to complete the course in one sitting?
No, the system saves your progress each time you log out so you can take the course at your own pace.
Your digital certificate will be available for download in your account within 7 days of graduation. 加速选项也可用.
How do I apply for a Texas driver's license?
The Texas Department of Public safety requires you to present proof of successful completion of the driver education course. However, you must still take a driving skills examination test at the DPS. This is required for all drivers seeking a Texas license.
Do I have to take a written test at the DMV?
No. You will not need to complete a written test if you successfully complete our online driver education and submit proof of completion to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
What do I need to get a Texas driver license?
All first time applicants for a Texas driver's license must:
- Present documents that verify your identity.
- 出示证明你是美国公民的文件.S. 公民或合法存在. All information on each document must match. Additional documentation may be required to verify conflicting information, 不完整的名字, 出生日期.
- 出示社会安全号码证明. If you do not have a Social Security Number, you must complete a Social Security Affidavit form available at the driver license office.
- Present proof of 德州车辆登记 and liability insurance on all vehicles you own. Complete the application for driver license or identification card (PDF). You may type your information on the form, print it, and bring it with you to the office. If you don't have a printer, the form is also available at the office.
- Consent to be photographed, fingerprinted, and provide your signature at the time of application.
- 如果你年龄在18到24岁之间, you must provide proof that you completed an adult driver education course. You must also pass a driving test and vision exam. Because your driver education course includes a final exam, you do not need to take the written test in person to get your license.
- Provide a vehicle for the driving exam and present current liability insurance, 德州车辆登记, 对车辆进行检查.
How can I leave a review or resolve a complaint?
We have created a special site for our users to review their course, share their course experience or alert us to issues that might require extra support. 访问 http://reviews.chint-transformer.com 留下你的评论, share a complaint or explain your problem; please make sure to leave your e-mail address if you need a response from our Quality Assurance team.
What is the Impact Texas Young Drivers program?
Who is required to take the Impact Texas Young Drivers program?
The program is mandatory for drivers ages 18 to 24 who completed an adult driver education course. Adults 25 and up must also take the course whether or not they take an adult driver education course, 哪个是这个年龄段可选的.
How can I get my Impact Texas Young Drivers certificate?
当你结束节目的时候, the Texas Department of Public Safety will email you a certificate of completion. Print the certificate and provide it to the driver license office before you take your driving skills exam. The certificate will expire 90 days after you complete the course.